Adoption Assistance® Building Families, Chaging Lives
Adoption Assistance, Inc. is a non-profit, Kentucky and Tennessee licensed child placing agency. We are dedicated to assisting children find their forever families, birthparents in making an adoption plan and prospective adoptive parents build their family through adoption. Most prospective adoptive parents contact us and say “We are interested in adopting but have no idea where to start.” Rest assured that Adoption Assistance is here to lead you through the process and assist you every step of the way. The Adoption Assistance team is passionate about Building Families, Changing Lives.
2. Adoption Assistance families receive personalized adoption support and service throughout their entire adoption journey. With our 24 hour call back and email return policy, you can be assured we are here to assist you every step of the way.3. Adoption Assistance provides high quality adoption services and the most reasonable fees in the state. You can’t beat that!
4. Adoption Assistance is well networked within the adoption community. Our collaborative partners include both in state and out of state domestic and international placing agencies, attorneys, hospitals, adoption law groups around the United States and our 2000+ clients. This means more child matches for our waiting families!
5. The Adoption Assistance team has exceptional knowledge of the adoption process including interstate adoptions, independent adoptions, court finalizations, international adoptions and the adoption of embryos.
6. Adoption Assistance families aren’t locked into one avenue for an adoption placement. Our families can adopt children within the states of KY and TN, outside the states of KY and TN, from private cases with attorneys, older waiting children from the US foster care system, through private independent situations, through embryo adoption and through international adoption.
7. Adoption Assistance offers birthmothers free, high quality, personal counseling from our team of experienced, highly trained birthmother counselors.
8. 100% of Adoption Assistance’s staff members and Adoption Case Workers have personal adoption experience meaning they have children they have adopted, family members who have adopted or been touched personally by adoption in some manner.
9. Adoption Assistance has Adoption Case Workers located throughout Kentucky and Tennessee so you can be guaranteed to have an adoption worker close to your area.
10. Adoption Assistance is a non-profit, licensed child placing agency with 15+ years of experience Building Families… Changing Lives . . Since 1999, Adoption Assistance has assisted over 2000 children find their forever families.
Call Us: Adoption Assistance
Call us for additional information or to get a plan immediately !
Call us today toll free to find out more
Adoption Assistance Call Today:
Adoption Assistance® Building Families, Changing Lives.